Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Recovery Worker to join their team to deliver the provision of adult substance misuse treatment in Milton Keynes.
You will be working as part of a large integrated drug and alcohol service providing all elements of the treatment system.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing holistic support to a range of service users at their busy recovery services, providing one to one and group interventions, with a caseload that includes service users in medically assisted recovery.
The post holder will work with clients to support them to achieve sustained recovery from substance misuse.
An opportunity exists to take up a specialist thematic lead.
You will be required to work 37 hours per week and your exact working hours and days may vary depending on operational requirements.
Normal working days for this post are between Monday and Friday, with some evening work required.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michael Potts at Service Care Solution on 01772 208962 or Michael.Potts@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: asap
- Duration: 4-6 weeks
- Rate: £14 - £17 per hour + Negotiable
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-26 12:35:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland