E&I ENGINEER / Electrical and Intrumentation engineer
E&I Engineer, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer – Nr Chepstow – upto £43k DOE
As the leader in their field this Global company is looking to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer.
The successful candidate will have strong management and leadership skills, will enjoy an excellent working environment and be working for a company committed to investment and quality.
This large manufacturing company based near Chepstow, recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients and suppliers and staff pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
You will be working as part of a large and progressive engineering team.
As the Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer you will report into the Engineering manager and be responsible for:
- Providing the technical and management expertise necessary to direct, lead and support a skilled team providing an Electrical and Instrumentation service to the relevant department functions of the site, which will enable the department to operate at a level of availability and performance within agreed standards.
- Ensuring that maintenance / reliability programmes and project upgrades are carried out efficiently and within budgets.
Ensuring that Capital, Revenue and Maintenance programmes are carried out efficiently and within budgets
The successful candidate for the role of Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer will:
- Have a strong technical knowledge of electrical, instrumentation, automation and systems engineering with a comprehensive understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems together with a good understanding of mechanical engineering principals.
- Have at least 5 years experience in either a supervisory or technical role and must hold one of the following qualifications Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent HND or HNC
- Become an authorised person in terms of High Voltage and Electricity at Work regulations.
- Have a sound knowledge of accounting, stores and purchasing systems.
- Have a good working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and the application of continuous process environment.
In return the successful Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer / E&I engineer will receive a salary of up to £43,000. You will also receive a match pension contributor pension (Stakeholder) up to 5%.
This is a Monday to Friday role, 8.00am to 4.00pm. One week in every 8 you will work a weekend for which you receive time off in lieu.
- Start: negotiable
- Rate: Â£43k per year + Benefits
- Location: Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: manucomm recruitment
- Contact: Ben Ruffell
- Tel: 01278 393392
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JO0000000233c
- Posted: 2016-07-26 12:35:46 -
- View all Jobs from manucomm recruitment
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Engineering Manager
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer / Shift Engineer
- Shift Engineer / Maintenance Engineer
- Technical Administrator / Technical Assistant - Food Industry
- CAD Engineer / Junior CAD Engineer
- Maintenance Technician / Electrical Engineer
- Production Operative - Temp to Perm
- Production Operative / General Labourer
- Production Operative
- Customer Delivery Driver / Van Driver
- Hygiene Manager
- Procurement Manager / Purchasing manager / Senior Buyer
- Production Operative - Tiles
- Market Segment Manager - Industrial
- Paint Sprayer Team leader
- Warehouse Assistant - FLT Driver
- Shopfitting Contracts Manager
- Production Shift Supervisor - Food
- Production Planning Manager