Internal Auditor/Audit Analyst-London
We are currently recruiting for a company at the forefront of their industry, who are recruiting for an Internal Auditor/Analyst within their Global Audit Team based in London.
This role with work closely with the Audit Managers/Business Partners and could be covering all areas of business including Head Office Reviews.
There could potentially be some international travel involved with this opportunity, although the size of the audit team means this is not a pre-requisite for this role.
• Independently follow audit plan to deliver accurate and timely reporting to senior management and Internal Audit Management;
• Coach Operational Managers on areas of process development, and communicate readily with regional compliance team for support.
• Drafting of Audit Plan mindful of costs and logistics.
• Self-Manage follow up reviews and standardised Audits through to and including draft reporting.
• Partner with Audit Lead on complex reviews to take responsibility for end to end sections of audit delivery
The job holder should be:
• Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, PIIA, CMIIA or equivalent) if from the UK or equivalent overseas qualification.
• A good educational record up to and including degree level (2nd class or above).
• Sound knowledge of risk management and audit principles and an understanding of audit philosophy, methods and techniques e.g.
flowcharting, interviewing, presentation.
• Demonstrable experience of working independently on internal audit reviews as well as in a team environment.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Commercial awareness.
About our client
Leading International business in London.
What's on offer
Up to £55000 + benefits + attractive bonus.
Candidates need to be CCAB Qualified Accountants preferably having trained with a Top Ten Firm.
Exceptional Late stage Part Qualified candidates may also be considered.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- Internal Auditor/Senior Auditor -West Midlands
- Manager (Audit) - Asset/Investment Management Division
- Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Head of Audit – London
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Internal Audit/Senior - Midlands
- Audit and Compliance Associate - South West or North West
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA – Financial Services
- IT Auditor - Flexible UK locations
- IT Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Central Midlands
- Senior IT Auditor
- IT Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor – Insurance – London.
- Internal Audit/Senior – Midlands
- Senior IT Audit - Major Insurer - City based
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Internal Auditor - Surrey
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Auditor - Oxfordshire
- VP - IT Audit - Major Partner institutions-London.