Newly Qualified Childrens Social Worker required, Fareham
Newly Qualified Childrens Social Worker required, Fareham - Hampshire County Council
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for 5 x Childrens Support Workers in Fareham - Hampshire County Council.
This is to work in the Childrens Reception/MASH Team.
This is a great opportunity for Newly Qualified Social Workers to gain some experience in a frontline- Child Protection Team.
As well as gaining some valuable statutory experience.
This is a Full Time role to start ASAP.
The contract is initially 3 months and there is a high chance of extension after that!
The pay rate is depending on experience.
The manager is keen to interview immediately so please don't hesitate to apply!
Essential requirements include:
, Experience of working in Children's Social Work
, Qualification in Social Work or equivalent (desirable)
, Must have an understanding of Social Work, Child Protection and an ability to identify Child Protection case referrals via telephone.
, A current and enhanced DBS
, Working in the Children's Reception Team (CRT) and Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).
, Dealing with child welfare concerns that come into the department.
, Receiving telephone and email contacts from members of the public and professionals, carrying out agency checks, updating records and offering advice to those making contact.
, Please note there is no direct contact with service users within this role.
, Must have proficient IT skills and keyboard typing skills.
, You should also be able to communicate clearly and sensitively with a wide range of people.
, You must be willing and motivated to grow in your role and to make the most of the guidance, support & formal supervision.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
, A specialist consultant specific to you with a wide range of social work knowledge
, Excellent and competitive rates of pay
, An extensive range of exclusive Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Expert payroll service processed twice per week
, Frequent job updates sent to you exclusively to meet your requirements
, £250 bonus offered for referring a friend to any job role
, Loyalty Bonus Scheme granting access to our rewards website which includes free gifts such as televisions, mobile phones and more
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Nosheen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email Nosheen.Hussain@servicecare.org.uk
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for regular Job Alerts and advice.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 month rolling
- Rate: £14 per hour + ltd. Depending on experience
- Location: Fareham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-26 12:44:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland