Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia - Nights
Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Nights only - Eastbourne, East Sussex - Salary up to £16 per hour (depending on experience)
You will be a Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN), with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new RGN Staff Nurse position within a prestigious Elderly & Dementia nursing home for the elderly in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
This position is suitable for a Staff Nurse who is looking for a permanent nights position.
Eastbourne calls itself the sunniest place in Britain, but whatever the weather, you'll get a warm welcome at this prestigious nursing home.
Providing high-quality nursing care and residential care, my client is situated at the eastern end of the South Downs, near the famous Beachy Head beauty spot.
My client is an award winning large nursing home part of one of the biggest nursing home providers in the UK.
As soon as you walk into this service, you'll recognise the feeling.
It feels like home ought to be: comfortable, welcoming, relaxed and safe.
It's the little touches that make a big difference, such as fresh flowers, community pets and above all team members who serve with their heart and soul, as well as with total professionalism.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) role include:
-A generous welcome package in addition to salary on joining
-28 days per year annual leave entitlement
-Your Choices - a discounted staff shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
-Childcare Vouchers - non taxable and NI exempt vouchers available to all working parents
-Refer a Friend Scheme Get rewarded for every successful referral
-Employee Assistance Programme a 24/7 helpline with advice and support, with an extensive online literature, available to all employees
-Pensions - a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution
-Long Service Awards - recognition and a financial bonus for each five years' service with Sunrise
-Study Support - my client encourage and support our staff in achieving their full potential
-Heart & Soul Awards - Employee recognition programme for team members who truly embody our core values
-Life Assurance - death in service payment based on a multiple of the individual's annual salary to be paid to the nominated beneficiary
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Access to Private Health Cover
-A strong team ethos - Every Sunrise team member is trained to understand the value of the Sunrise Senior Living mission, their Principles of Service, Core Values, and to use them to guide interactions with residents and team members:
The role of the RGN / RMN Registered Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home is:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The RGN / RMN Staff Nurse Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN) / mental health nursing qualification (RMN)
-Current registration with the NMC
-The legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like further information please call Ehsan Arif on 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Physiotherapist - Acute - NHS - Band 6
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nottinghamshire
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Bexhill on Sea
- Referrals Coordinator - Mental Health Services
- Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Staff Nurse (RMN or RNLD) - Mental Health Hospital
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment & Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Compliance and Audit Administrator
- Occupational Therapist - Visual Impairment Rehabilitation
- Senior Service Quality Inspector - RGN or RMN
- Senior Service Quality Inspector - RGN or RMN
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Neuro/Stoke Community Rehab
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Care - Flintshire
- Occupational Therapist Band 6 - In Patient Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapist - Adult Social Service - Wrexham
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Hyper Acute stroke team