Lead Qualified Person (QP)
We are currently looking for a Lead Qualified Person (QP) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of England.
As the Lead Qualified Person (QP), you will be responsible for ensuring batches have been manufactured in accordance with national regulatory requirements as outlined in the EC Directives 2001/83/EC & 2001/82/EC
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Qualified Person (QP) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
You will ensure that the batch of finished drug products meet requirements ensuring certification is permitted under the terms of the manufacturing / importation authorisation.
As the Qualified Person (QP), you will ensure all activities associated with the manufacture and testing of the medicinal product have been conducted in accordance with GMP guidelines.
You will complete Quality System reviews, ensuring on-going reliance on QMS to complete routine responsibilities are well founded.
You, as the Lead Qualified Person (QP) will manage the Quality team, including management of budgetary targets.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Qualified Person (QP) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
As the Qualified Person (QP) you will hold a relevant degree in a science discipline
You will be a Qualified Person (QP) via permanent provisions or transitional routes.
You will have experience in a senior Quality Assurance position, ideally with experience managing QPs.
Key Words: Qualified Person, QP, Quality, QMS, Quality Management System, GMP, Batch, Release, Drug, Pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 26/07/2016
- Rate: Â£75000 to Â£90000 Per: annum
- Location: South East,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2794
- Posted: 2016-07-26 13:36:05 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Account Manager - Microbiology
- UK Business Development Manager