Team Manager - Child Safeguarding - Redcar & Cleveland
Service Care are looking for an Experienced Team Manager to be part of a Child Safeguarding Team.
The TM will:
Support the Operational Safeguarding Manager to deliver high performing cost effective services to children and young people and their families.
Manage locality based Social Worker Services including child protection, children in need and children in care to ensure a timely and appropriate response to all safeguarding and preventative work with children and their families.
The role is for a period of 2 Months with the possibility of extension.
Rates of pay are to be submitted with any successful CV's.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Qualification in Social Work
- HCPC Registration
- Recent experience working with Children and families
- Full Driving License
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team.
Excellent rates of pay.
An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK.
Payroll service twice a week.
Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Month Ongoing
- Rate: Desired rates to be submitted
- Location: Redcar, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-26 13:44:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland