Carpenter / Multi Trades Operative
We're looking for a Carpenter / Multi Trades person to work for our client in the Bromley / Kent area.
This position will involve all aspects of maintenance and refurbishment in domestic properties.
The work is on behalf of a Housing Association, so you need to be used to working in occupied domestic properties.
The ideal candidate will have:
City & Guilds or NVQ2 in Carpentry
Other trades experience, including plumbing, tiling & plastering
Experience of domestic property work
Full driving licence
The hours of work are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known property services business who have a strong reputation in the industry.
The role is temp to perm, and you will be provided with a work van.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)