Senior Java Developer
Exeter - up to £52,000 plus early finishes in the summer, pension, share options, 26 days holiday, quarterly staff socials
Java, JEE, Spring , Agile, Scrum, Hadoop, MongoDB, BDD
Are you a Java Developer who is interested in seeing your development projects implemented into companies first hand and watch them in action?
A chance for a talented Java Developer to join an experienced and talented development team in central Exeter has arisen, where you will be working as part of the sprint team on product developments and on the full project life cycle for bespoke solutions.
Using the latest technologies, you will develop cutting edge solutions on behalf of a some of the world's best known brand names including leaders in the financial, legal and distribution sectors.
This role will therefore allow a wide variety of exposure and interesting, technical project work.
As a team they are passionate about knowledge sharing and getting involved in structured training and away days, so you'll never feel without support.
To have a chance of joining this business, you should have a minimum of 4 year's experience as a Java Developer experience using:
Object Orientated development experience
Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial if you have the below - if you don't know the below, why don't you come join them and learn it!
Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hadoop, MongoDB, RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ, Hibernate / JPA and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
This is a Senior Java Developer role salaried up to £52,000 per annum plus 26 days holiday (+BH), share options, pension and shorter hours in the summer!
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join one of Exeter's fastest growing technology companies and gain experience in a growing market sector.
Either contact Jay Bicknell at ISL or apply via this advert for more details on this and other Senior Java Developer opportunities in the Exeter area.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon