Temporary Stores Driver (LGV)
Temporary Stores Driver (LGV) - Eastleigh - 6 month contract - £10.14ph PAYE
A global manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Stores Driver (18-32t rigid crane lorry) to be based at their site in Eastleigh.
The Stores Driver will be responsible for collecting and delivering materials to and from contract sites throughout the UK, displaying flexibility due to occasional unsociable hours.
You will be required to ensure the vehicles are maintained and road worthy, including serviceability and inspection of crane and lifting accessories in compliance with LOLER regulations.
To apply for this role, you must have a current category C plus E driving licence and Driver CPC.
It would be highly desirable to have a Fork Lift Truck (counter balance) licence, and a lorry mounted crane (hook) licence.
Experience in working in warehouse and logistics operations would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Becki on 02392 314783 to discuss further.
This position is being advertised by the recruitment agency Stream.
Stream are experts in technical and commercial recruitment with a portfolio of jobs across Engineering, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Electronics, Automotive, FMCG and Business Support.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- NPI Engineer
- Head of Category - Warehouse & Support Services
- Remote Service Engineer
- Ward Manager (RMN)
- Commercial Office Co-ordinator
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Officer
- Bank Healthcare Assistants
- Software Engineers - Cambridgeshire- £30K-£60k
- Electronics Test Engineer/Lab Manager-Cambridge-£40K-£50K
- Vessel Operator (Mixed Fleet)
- Crew Manager (Tanker/LNG)
- DV/SC Cleared - SharePoint Developer
- Marketing Development Manager (Subsea)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Senior Staff Nurse (RMN / RNLD)