Project Engineer - Sanitary - Switzerland
My client is a reputable engineering company focusing on the planning, development and implementation of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and chemical projects.
Due to a recent project win they require a Project Engineer to join their team.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for actively engaging in purposeful and customer-oriented design and planning of sanitary facilities, which covers concepts, planning, construction supervision, commissioning, qualification and client handover.
The successful candidate should have 5+ years of experience in designing and planning sanitary facilities, a degree in engineering and fluent in German and English.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Natalie from Leap29 on +44 1625 537 555 or by email email@example.com
More Jobs from Leap29
- Process Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer x 2
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Qualification Validation Expert
- Smartplant 3D designer - Dutch Speaking
- Recruitment Consultant – Renewable Energy
- Legal Recruitment Consultant - Law Graduate
- Recruitment Consultant
- Co2 Specialist - EOR Operations
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Engineering Manager
- Senior Reservoir Engineer - Saudi
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Law Graduate / Legal Recruitment Consultant
- Operations Specialist
- Graduate Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Commissioning Specialist