Windows Systems Engineer - London - £34k - £42k
Are you a SCCM pro? Are you looking to take that next step into a highly exciting Windows Systems Engineer role? With this role you will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software as well as related infrastructure.
You will be working for a FTSE 250 company with a great location and offices! It's a fast paced, lively environment that is perfect for anyone who is driven and passionate about IT.
This company is based in the media sector and is highly recognised in its field!
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience with Microsoft Enterprise Technologies
- SCCM 2012 - Indepth knowledge and experience, ability to build servers into the current farm, support, maintain and troubleshoot
- Imaging/builds, creating images for multitude of hardware
- Active Directory, design, configuration and administration
- Windows Server 2008/2012
This role is for those excited by the latest technologies, not for those that just see IT as a job.
This company scouts for highly talented and enthusiastic candidates.
The perfect candidate will be a confident and well organised Windows Systems Engineer, who can communicate well with others and build rapport with all colleagues.
A background in IT is essential.
This is an internal IT role but any experience working in a variety of sectors is always a bonus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is a well-known fast growing brand in the advertising industry that is synonymous with a high level of support and customer service.
They have fantastic offices located in the trendy and cool heart of London.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
On top of the £42k starting salary, depending on experience, 10% bonus, 25 days' holiday, and the opportunity to grow and further their skills, colleagues have a number of great company benefits such as private health care and pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now, or give Gita a call on 020 3540 9431 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k
- Applications & Trading Support Analyst - London - £42k - £48k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £65k
- Web Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 3rd Line Project Engineer - Wandsworth - £38k - £45k
- HTML Email Developer - London - £25k - £30k
- 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - £30k - £35k