Luxury Travel Agency Manager
Excellent and rare opportunity for someone with impeccable luxury worldwide travel industry knowledge and experience at managerial level in a travel agency.
A leading established and reputable independent agency is keen to recruit a successful travel manager to support and lead it's team of successful travel consultants in booking luxury itineraries.
A generous salary package is available to the successful candidate.
Based in Cheshire.
- You will lead the travel team to make reservations and deliver against revenue target whilst offering a superb customer experience
- General day to day running of the office, operationally and administratively
- Training and supporting your Travel Consultants, ensuring up to date up to date knowledge of products and services to promote
- Pro-actively promoting the businesses in the local area, through events and marketing initiatives
- Work towards KPIs of: sales revenue, conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- Working hours, Mon-Fri 0900-1730, rota for Saturdays
- Exceptional luxury worldwide product and tailor-made enquiries
We are seeking someone with managerial or supervisory level experience in the Travel Industry, and you will need solid experience of selling luxury travel to worldwide destinations.
Salary is dependent on experience, but highly competitive and above average.
There are additional benefits including bonuses, travel discounts and educationals.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV.
For further questions, please contact Claire on 0161 9236120 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Product & Marketing Manager Leicester
- Commercial Sales Coordinator
- Personal Travel Specialist North Staffordshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant South Birmingham
- Senior Corporate Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Temporary Travel Consultant - West Midlands
- Flight Operations Manager - Kent
- Travel Training Officer West Midlands
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | AIRLINES
- Ticketing Consultant - Business Travel, Manchester
- Travel Consultant, Manchester
- Travel Consultant Derby
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Travel Consultant
- Product & Contracts Co-ordinator South Leicestershire
- Travel Administrator - South Birmingham
- Travel Consultant - Brighton
- Travel Consultant, Altrincham
- Dutch Speaking IATA Support Executive, Manchester