£28,000 to £38,000 + pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours, 28 days holiday
Do you want to work for a company where good code is important, managers let you spend the time to get things right, regular code reviews are held, with internal projects run on light-touch scrum?
Would you like to work in a development team where you get given all the tools you need to develop high-standard web applications for internal and external use?
Would you like to be part of an in-house team for one of the most recognized engineering company in the North-West?
A chance to do this as a PHP Developer has arisen in Warrington, for a leading engineering and security firm.
They have been established for over 25 years, are known for their award winning execution and reporting solutions, and with a strong nation-wide presence they are set to keep dominating the market!
As a PHP Developer, you should have strong industry development experience using:
, Proven experience in modern high-level language (PHP, NodeJS)
, Proven experience using MVC frameworks (CodeIgniter especially)
, Ability to write testable and decoupled code
, Work well in a team and with non-technical people
, Experience with modern version control (Git)
, Experience in responsive design/ Bootstrap (V3+)
The salary for this PHP develoepr role is £28,000 to £38,000 + pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours, 28 days a year off.
If the prospect appeals to you of developing web applications and websites using a range of interesting technologies like PHP, CodeIgniter, HTML/CSS, GIT, BootStrap, NodeJS, for a company that values it's development team extremely highly and will get you a range of perks, you should get in touch now.
Call Rachele Pasinato on 01174280600 or email your CV to rachele @ isluk.co.uk
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon