Junior Java Developer - London - £25K
Are you a recent graduate with great communication skills and a passion for technology? This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to kick-start their career in development with one of the leading providers in the industry for innovative, cloud-based mobile solutions.
You will be a recent graduate of Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related discipline, with a strong desire to build on your existing development skills.
As well as having natural communication and interpersonal skills, you should feel comfortable working with both technical and non-technical teams in order to meet business objectives.
·Degree or Master's degree in a technical subject; Computer Science/Physics/Information Systems/Maths (Minimum 2:1)
·Good academic record (GCSEs through to A-Levels)
·Basic programming skills with database and Excel analysis experience
·Demonstrable relationship building skills
·Keen interest in new technologies
·Ability to network at a technical level
·Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Graduate Java Developer, you will work with some of the biggest clients in the healthcare industry, providing a detailed insight and analysis of the product usage by their customers.
Your focus will be on giving customers an outstanding experience when using their product.
Your core responsibilities include:
·Supporting project managers in deployment plans
·Delivering training sessions/providing training material for customers
·Monitoring solution usage/performing application investigations and triage issues
·Deploying and configuring purchased solutions in customer environments
·Provide customer feedback to Account management & Product management teams
·Ability to display a full understanding of all technical aspects of the product
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is one of the market leaders for proving cloud-based workflow and mobile solutions within the healthcare industry, having been nominated recently for the industry leading innovation awards.
They work with business to provide a mobile solution, which can easily be used by non-technical users to meet their company's needs.
They are rapidly expanding and are looking for ambitious driven graduates to work with like-minded people and drive their business to the next level!
ABOUT THE REWARDS
Not only does this company provide a friendly and supportive environment with plenty of opportunity for career progression, but also a generous salary review of £2K every 6 months!
HOW TO APPLY
Get in touch ASAP if you think you have the right skills and experience for this role.
Opportunities like this do not stick around for long! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02074269846 to discuss the role and company in more detail!
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k