Probation Service Officer
Our client in the West Midlands is looking for an experienced Probation Service Officer to join their Case Management team on a monthly-rolling contract.
The successful applicant will be managing a caseload of offenders doing unpaid work.
You will be responsible for assessing offenders, booking in appointments and ensuring their Community Licences are followed.
You may also be required to write breaches, as required.
To be successful in your application, you must be an experienced Probation Service Officer, with a background of working in a criminal justice setting.
You must also must have experience of using OASys and Delius.
If this sounds like you, then please apply now, or call Natasha at Service Care Solutions on 01772208968, for more information.
Referral Bonus - We offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks, so please forward our details if you know of someone that may be interested and suitable in the position advertised.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 1 month +
- Rate: £16 - £17 per hour
- Location: West Midlands, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208968
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-26 17:30:44 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland