DevOps Programme Manager
My client are looking for an ambitious individual who feel like it's time for them to step up into a senior Programme Manager role to help build their world class platform.
You will need to have a deep interest in software, DevOps and project management and be ready to really prove yourself in company who will give you every opportunity to do so.
You will need to be flexible and not tied to one way of working.
Ideally you'll have experience working in a small to medium enterprise or if possible a start up.
They are looking for someone with around 5-6 years experience working closely with technical engineering teams and someone who has an in-depth knowledge of Agile, DevOps and Continuous delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
- 5-6 years Programme management.
- Extensive experience within Agile environments.
- DevOps experience.
- Excellent software delivery and continuous deployment experience.
- A flexible worker and out of the box thinker who has a real passion for technology and someone who is always looking to streamline process.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your information immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer
- Tableau Developer (Contract)
- Java Developer
- SharePoint / .Net Developer
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialist
- Android Developer
- Java Developer
- Agile Test Lead
- Business Analyst (Contract)
- iOS developer