STATISTICIAN - Boost your Career
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced STATISTICIAN to boost your career in to a next level and be a manager of a professional team.
My client is a large international pharmaceutical company who is known of their unique company culture.
This organization is strongly driven by innovations and will to help people.
They want to find solutions by using the talents of their people.
Now they are looking for a STATISTICIAN to join their expanding team either in Germany or England.
In this position you will take care of the leading of a small team which gives you a fantastic opportunity to strengthen your expertise and develop yourself individually.
Besides this role gives you flexibility and autonomy because you can influence how much you will be home and office based.
The size of your team is a key for having variety of projects and also sharing knowledge to achieve your goals.
The Package that my client is offering includes:
- Global organization with career development opportunities
- Creative working environment
- Full time permanent contract
- Chosen location either in UK or Germany
- Flexibility with home or office based
- Competitive salary
I am looking for a person with:
- Fluent English skills
- Background in Pharmaceuticals, CRO or Biotech industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in STATS/BIOSTATS in MANAGEMENT level
If you recognized yourself, please send your CV in WORD format to: Ulpukka Sillanmaki U.email@example.com.
For more information give me a call on +44 0207 940 2105.
Statistician, English, UK, Germany, BIOSTATS, STATS, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Manager, Director, team leading, project leading, Hands-on management
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- MAintenance&Utilities Manager Pharma
- Neolaureato INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA
- Coordinatore della manutenzione PHARMA
- Microbiology Laboratory Head BIG PHARMA
- QSW Hospital Discharge - Internal Progression
- Social Worker - MASH - Interview on 26th October
- Design Engineer - OEM - HPV - Start up - Perm
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- CRA II - Pharma company - Cambridge
- Qualified Auditor / Medical Devices / Europa
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Biotech !
- Chargé(e) d'AR - Plan de carrière !
- Technico-Réglementaires - CDI !
- CDD CMC - A pourvoir dès maintenant !
- Affaires Réglementaires - Lyon !
- Chargé(e) d'Affaires Réglementaires - Création de poste !
- Pharmacien AR - Expérience enrichissante en CDD !
- Assistante aux Affaires Réglementaires !
- Sviluppi android? Azienda nel ticino cerca te
- Research & Development Engineer - Varied Products