Freelance Site Manager - Nottingham
Freelance Site Manager required for a short term fit-out project in Nottingham.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record in delivering tight deadline fit-out projects, ideally with a background in high rise/residential/student accommodation developments.
- Proven track record of delivering fast paced fit-out/refurb projects.
- Ideally come from a carpentry or joinery background with the ability to be hands on
- Exposure to residential, high rise, student accommodation or retirement/care home projects
- Able to work under pressure in fast paced/ tight deadline environments
- Effective communicator and man manager.
- SMSTS and CSCS card holder
- £20 - £21 per hour
- 4 weeks
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
More Jobs from Project Resource Ltd
- Project Planner
- Senior Project Planner - Highways - Crewe
- Estimator / Senior Estimator
- Senior Planner
- Contracts Manager - East Midlands
- Senior Planner
- Planner - Rail - Derby
- Technical Bid Writer - Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveyor and Commercial Manager roles
- Estimator - Civil Engineering - Worcestershire
- Agent/P6 Planner
- Planning Engineer / Site Agent - Suffolk - Civils
- Project Manager
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Site Agent
- Site Engineer
- Senior Contracts Manager
- Bid Writer