KAM - Award Winning, In-House Training Program
Do you have experience in Pharmaceutical Sales and live in Scotland? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Key Account Manager? Then look no more!
My client is a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in dermatological products and they are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join their team in Scotland.
You will be working in a homebased position which will save you time traveling to and from work, which will give you a better work-life balance, allowing you to spend more time with your friends and family.
The company has an award winning training program that will help you expand your expertise, allowing you to be confident at your job.
This will also give you the chance to develop a desirable skillset and give you the possibility for quick career progression within the company.
If you have a university degree, experience within the pharmaceutical field, ABPI qualifications, have a good understanding of key account management and a full driver's license, then we want to hear from you.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY: 28th OF JULY!
For more information on the company or the position, please send a word document of your CV to Tone Bergheim at email@example.com or feel free to call me on: +41 41 435 080 817.
KAM, Key account manager, account manager, sales, pharma, pharmaceutical, ABPI, , permanent, dermatology, international, healthcare, pharmaceutical sales, medical sales, sales rep, pharma sales,Eidenburgh, Glenrothes & Fife, Kirkcaldy & Levenmouth, Lothian, Clackmannanshire, Scottish Borders, Stirling, Falkirk,
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden