Registered Nurse - Charitable organisation
Registered Nurse - Lingfield - Working with young people
My client is looking for a Registered Nurse to work in their well known charitable organisation.
We have part time, full time, term time only and all year round posts available.
This gives you flexibility to have a good work life balance.
You would be working in a residential unit for young people who have epilepsy and associated neurological conditions.
As this is also combined with a specialist school, you also have the option to work all year round, term time only or part time & term time only.
This gives you a good work life balance allowing you to enjoy your time outside of work.
It is also ideal for families as childcare costs would be minimal.
Working with a variety of clients, keeps your experience broad and enables you to enhance your skills in a variety of areas.
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity!
Nursing, Registered Mental Health Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered General Nurse, Registered Learning Disability Nurse
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised care recruitment companies.
We are proud members of the APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social care industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Modern Foreign Languages Teachers- January Start - Fixed Term
- Business Studies Teacher - Flexible Start - Interview Now
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO