Great news, an award winning care home company are seeking a Home Manager in Horsham for thier brand new, purpose built, specialist nursing care facility.
Would anyone be interested in such a post if it came with industry leading support and care philosophy? Great!
An example to your peers
That's you, these are all qualities that you have.
I know this already because you are an experienced Home Manager and you've probably been promoted or headhunted for your skills in the past.
In your time you have also seen a fair few CQC and LA inspections, know how they work and keep up to date with what they look at and why.
You also know a thing or two about neurological conditions and aquired brain injury.
Perhaps you have been a Senior Manager and would be curious about something special.
Whatever your background, in this post you will be stepping up to deliver a different level of care to residents suffering from neurological and acquired brain injury conditions.
We're talking cutting edge evidence based practice and also industry leading care for your staff.
You will develop and lead your own team, whilst being a key part of the group management.
Are you up for the challenge?
Well cutting edge care will give you various advantages but also challenges, you recognise that.
Most importantly we want someone who has the people skills and enthusiasm to make it happen.
This is a company that offers a tremendous career for its people and benefit from having their very own dedicated training academy.
So how about it?
We're offering £40,000 for this unique opportunity.
Pretty good for a Home Management post.
So what's the criteria?
- Current NMC PIN
- RGN or RNLD or RMN qualification
- Management skills, leadership
- Good work ethic and love of team working
We are looking for somone with management experience either as a registered manager or a junior manager looking for that next step up the career ladder.
It couldn't be simpler.
Great employer seeks great new member of staff and we hope that is you, so thank you for taking the time to read our advert, please get in touch so we can discuss things in more detail.
Call me in confidence or apply with a CV.
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN, RMN, RN
- Staff Nurse £16ph (newly qualified accepted)
- Area Manager
- Registered Nurse Manager
- Registered Manager - Residential Children's home
- RMN staff nurse x 3 (Days and Nights)
- Deputy Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
- Staff Nurse
- Registered Manager Residential Children's
- Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD Nursing Home - Swindon NIGHTS
- STAFF NURSES NEEDED - NURSING HOMES IN 2 BRISTOL LOCATIONS
- Peripatetic Manager (Lancashire + Yorkshire)
- Home Manager - Nurse qualified
- Clinical Lead
- DO YOU FANCY A HELLISH RESIDENTIAL MANAGERS ROLE
- STAFF NURSE - LOVELY JOB - BEAUTIFUL SERENE NURSING HOME
- Managing Director
- Home Manager
- Head of Care
- Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential - Wiltshire