Service Contracts Administrator - Vendor Management
Job Purpose and Requirements
The Service Contract Administrator is responsible for managing, negotiating, and executing vendor service contracts for our customer base.
This position will work with the Manager of Vendor Management to operationalize the vendor contract strategy to reduce cost, enhance service quality, and mitigate risk.
- Manage contract calendar and ensure contract decisions align with contract dates
- Gather requirements and develop negotiation plan
- Review terms & conditions, identify potential risk, and work with vendor to mitigate
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with vendors
- Responsible for collaboration with internal and external customers
- Responsible for metrics to measure cost savings and supplier performance
- Responsible for contract analysis and implementation
- Manage executed contract documents, purchase orders, and payment notification
- Pivot point for Vendor Management, Customers, and Vendors
- Oversight for contract service, invoice accuracy, negotiation and resolution
- Manage equipment covered under contract, ensure service delivery meets contract expectations, and current payment status with vendors
- Provide input to support service provider selection
- Ensure vendor contract, inventory, and payments are documented within system accurately
- Produce accurate, timely vendor service input for contract and proposal job costing.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Contracting and/or purchasing experience
- Understanding and working knowledge of Legal Terms & Conditions
- Medical equipment knowledge
- Healthcare and/or Supply Chain Management experience
- Desire to cultivate skills to grow professionally.
- Willingness to share specialized knowledge with others to increase overall effectiveness.
- Cooperative and contributing team member to ensure a high level of service is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Desire to learn about and to establish self as an expert/resource in product, market, profession or are of expertise.
- Exhibits flexibility in work schedule in order to meet customer needs.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Awareness of policies and procedures.
- Time management and organizational skills.
in related field.
- 3-5 years.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- HRIS Manager - Workday
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank