Senior Digital Product Owner - Product Solutions - Gaming
We're recruiting on behalf of an innovative digital gaming business who are looking to appoint a highly experience and versatile Digital Product Owner to join their team, responsible for their Product Solutions.
This role comes with a lot of variety and challenges, you will be able to get involved in a wide range of projects, going in at an early stage looking to be the subject matter expert in identifying what's needed, scoping out its delivery and pulling together teams from across the business - from developers, digital capabilities and marketing teams to see through the project into its final checking and go live into market.
Because of the versatility needed, the end business requires someone with a depth of experience as a Product Owner/Senior Product Owner in the digital space who is therefore able to turn-to and deliver to a broad variety of projects and problems.
You will be responsible for establishing the business case for changes, then coordinating delivery through various project teams, working in Agile sprint runs.
You don't need to come from a gaming background to be right for this opportunity, just a digital one where you've had a depth of experience working as a product owner for digital, consumer facing services/solutions.
Your role will be as a ‘fixer', owning the delivery side of the product roadmap, developing and launching new features and capabilities, bringing them to market and managing in-life.
Naturally to be successful you will need a sound commercial mindset, ensuring there's a value return to the product features being delivered - be that through direct monetisation, cost savings through improving a customers' ability to self-serve or even through enhancing the customer experience and enjoyment which leads to longer engagement.
About the business:
This is a high profile gaming business who operate as a multi-brand, multi-platform organisation.
Their office in London has around 600+ people, but globally it's much larger.
Your role will be based from this site and there's no travel requirement.
As you would expect, being a gaming business the environment is non-corporate, creative, vibrant and fast paced.
They're planning the launch of a range of new brands on new platforms this year.
So if you're looking for a fast-pace organisation on the cutting-edge of digital you can't go far wrong here!
Role: Senior Digital Product Owner - Product Solutions
Location: London (West-Central London)
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
Benefits: ~15% Bonus, pension, life assurance, healthcare, etc.
- A depth of digital product ownership experience, responsible for the development and on-going management of a product or suite of products in-life
- You've had a breadth of experience in different areas, with really sound problem solving skills.
You're seen now as the ‘go to' person to fix issues and get things back on track
- Commercially sound, can amalgamate key insight and business priorities together to create sound business cases for change or developing new solutions to bring to market
- Able to manage a product roadmap of new features and benefits, owning the delivery of projects end to end
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Able to define and articulate features, user stories and business priorities to the product roadmap
- Great stakeholder management skills, some projects can take a while to land, so you've got to be able to evidence how you've managed to ensure deadlines have been met and teams from across a business have been successfully kept onboard to see a project through
- Experience of doing all this in a digital/online environment for digital/online products is an ideal fit.
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Data Strategy Director
- Analyst – Pricing, Promotions & Ranging
- Marketing Manager, Digital Programmatic and Direct Response
- Customer Insight Analyst - SQL (SAS, SPSS, R)
- Product Manager, Digital TV / TV On-Demand
- Product Manager, TV Set-Top Box and Digital App
- Product Manager - Beauty
- Senior Product Manager - Beauty Cosmetics
- Campaign Delivery Executive – Multi-Channel Retail Marketing
- Global Brand Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Account Executive - Shopper Marketing
- Data Director – PARIS, FRANCE
- Senior Customer Insight Analyst – CONTRACT