Assistant Reception Manager
Do you have at least 1 years experience within hotel reception on a supervisory level?
Are you looking to step up your career and take a more hands on role within a beautiful 4
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Duties to include:
- Assisting in guiding the team to further success.
- Communicating between guests, staff and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
- Being a positive and enthusiastic role model for other members of the team.
- Occasionally taking on the full responsibility of Duty Manager.
- Exceeding guest expectations.
- Cash handling.
- First point of call to all guests.
- Being proactive and taking a positive approach to all challenges.
- At least 1 years experience as a Hotel Receptionist.
- Competent IT skills.
- Ability to take on Duty Manager Role when necessary.
- Passion for customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
Hours: Full Time: 39 Hours per week on a flexible rota given on a week to week basis.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Benefits: Meals on duty, bonus schemes in place and onsite parking available.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef