Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Part-Time - Elderly
Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Part-Time - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Sevenoaks, Kent - Salary up to £18.00 / hour (depending on experience)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work for an award-winning provider of high quality residential and dementia care.
This Nursing Home has beautiful grounds and my client has 27 different locations across the UK and are continuing to expand and grow their proposition.
They are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) who has previous experience working in a clinical care setting and is looking for a permanent part time position.
This home is an Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home so it is essential that the successful Registered General Nurse has a passion for caring for the elderly.
Working for this particular service in Kent is truly a unique career experience.
As one of the country's most forward-thinking services, my client take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in their residents' lives.
Their resident-centred approach to quality care is key to how they operate.
Benefits of this Registered General Nurse (RGN) role include:
-A generous welcome package in addition to salary on joining
-An excellent pay rate of up to £18 per hour
-28 days per year annual leave entitlement
-Your Choices - a discounted staff shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
-Childcare Vouchers - non-taxable and NI exempt vouchers available to all working parents
-Refer a Friend Scheme - Get rewarded for every successful referral
-Employee Assistance Programme a 24/7 helpline with advice and support, with an extensive online literature, available to all employees
Pensions - a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contribution
-Long Service Awards recognition and a financial bonus for each five years' service with Sunrise
-Study Support - we encourage and support our staff in achieving their full potential
-Heart & Soul Awards - Employee recognition programme for team members who truly embody our core values
-Life Assurance - death in service payment based on a multiple of the individual's annual salary to be paid to the nominated beneficiary
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Access to Private Health Cover
-A strong team ethos
The role of the RGN is to:
-Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
-Develop, review and update care plans
-Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
-Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
-Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
-Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the staff nurses healthcare staff
-Participate in the induction and training of all new nurses on the unit
-Supervise and monitor standards of nursing care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
-Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered General Nurse you will have:
-Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
-A general nursing qualification (RGN)
-The legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like further information please call Ehsan Arif on 0161 235 6832 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire