Customer Support Advisor
Customer Support Advisor
Salary from £20,000
No evenings or weekends!
My client, a management consultancy, have a fantastic opportunity within their growing Operations team for a Customer Support Advisor to be office based at their site in Wellington, Somerset; providing front line customer support and promoting the use of the company software, you will have a proven track record in dealing with telephone based customer service.
No Cold Calling!!
The successful applicant should also be friendly, enthusiastic, must have prior customer service experience, and be able to demonstrate they can build strong relationships with customers in a telephone-based customer service environment.
Previous experience of dealing with “front line” customer queries is essential.
Customer Support Advisors are responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a defined set of customers
- Proactively understanding the needs of each customer
- Managing any customer issues or complaints
- Being the “go to” person your customer will contact for anything relating to their use of the company's software
- Understanding and promoting the use of the software and identifying additional areas of opportunity where our services can further assist our customers
- Interpreting customer requests and working with internal support teams to satisfy each request
- Reporting software faults to internal support teams, and managing customer expectations
- Taking ownership of customer queries to ensure they are resolved to an exceptional standard, both promptly and efficiently
- Providing quotations or taking orders for bespoke mailings and products
- Ensuring all CRM data is accurate and regularly maintained
Education and Experience
- Proven ability to work under pressure to meet customers' needs within a service orientated environment is essential
- Experience of working within a telephone based customer service environment
- Experience with face-to-face customer care is desirable
- Minimum GCSE Grade ‘C' or equivalent in English & Maths
- Relevant working knowledge of standard office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
If you would like the opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative organisation please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: PERM
- Rate: £19000 - £20000 per annum + Pension scheme and free parking
- Location: Wellington, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-27 16:04:24 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Part Time Financial Administrator / Parraplanner
- Graduate - Italian Speaking Sales Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive