Do you have a passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service? Proven experience of working to sales targets? If so LWC Drinks are recruiting and we want to hear from you.
Established in 1979, LWC has grown from a small start up to the "fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK".
Today, LWC Drinks employ over 500 people and have 11 depots across the UK.
Having recently achieved 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, LWC Drinks are going from strength to strength.
With this in mind, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an experienced Telesales Executive in Stoke-On-Trent.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful Telesales Executive will take responsibility for completing a daily outbound diary and building relationships with Customers.
Day to day responsibilities will also include:
- Processing any orders from incoming calls, emails & answer machine
- Taking a high volume of incoming calls which include customer complaints, queries, orders etc
- Contacting potential customers,
- Order processing and arranging deliveries
- Taking part in regular Promotional Drives
- Up selling from Promotional Brochure on all calls
- Utilising all available reports & systems
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for the role of Telesales Executive, we look for individuals who have proven experience working within a customer service or sales environment.
You will also require:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the trinity system
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good product knowledge
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Telesales Executive you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary of
* per annum.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Telesales Executive, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team