Learning and Development Trainer
Are you an experienced Learning and Development Trainer? Do you have a proven track record in creating and delivering training programs for large diverse staff groups? Do you have exceptional training and motivational skills? Motordepot are recruiting for an in house Learning and Development Trainer and we are looking someone who is a natural coach and can deliver training events to our people, our greatest asset.
Motordepot are a large car supermarket who have been trading in East Yorkshire for over 12 years, due to our rapid expansion and growth we now have five sites.
We are always seeking ambitious and professional workers to join our teams and assist us in achieving excellent quality customer service.
Here at Motordepot we have a very open and transparent approach, we don’t try and sell our customers a car, we spend the time to understand our customer’s needs and requirements.
Our vision is to ensure that we provide all customers with a simple, relaxing, no hassle car buying experience, just how car buying should be.
With this in mind, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Trainer to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Trainer who can design, plan, organise and deliver training programs for employees across all product/service areas to ensure company objectives are met. You will also have the ability to identify and provide ongoing needs based training.
You will be well organised and able to juggle a variety of projects at any one time.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Learning and Development Trainer, you will be based in Hull at our head office but will be required to travel to all sites on a regular basis. You will be responsible for:
- Creating, delivering, monitoring and reporting on the Training Strategy for Motordepot.
- Designing, planning, organising and delivering training programs for employees across all areas of Motordepot to meet the company objectives.
- Assessing training needs ongoing through surveys, interviews, team meetings and consultation, creating training/refresher programmes accordingly.
- Monitoring, evaluating and recording training activities and effectiveness
- Induction training
- Supporting and developing the implementation of employee development and training plans.
- Embedding a continuous training environment and development culture.
- Research current trends.
- Developing training materials.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Learning and Development Trainer you can expect to receive an excellent package, a supportive environment with opportunities to progress and train in our expanding business, a friendly team working environment, company car, 22 Days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays, company pension and healthcare scheme after a qualifying period.
If you have the industry knowledge required to excel in this role we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the position of Learning and Development Trainer.
Job Type – Learning and Development Trainer
Location – Hull
Salary - Exceptional package for the right candidate
Hours – Full Time
Start date – a.s.a.p.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Multi Drop Driver
- Finance Manager - Automotive
- Apprentice - Administration / Customer Service
- General Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Pastry Chef
- Technical Author
- Office Assistant
- Heating and Plumbing Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Electrician (Farm Maintenance)
- PR & Events Officer
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Hygiene Operative
- Marketing Manager
- Customer Service Assistant
- LV and HGV Technical Trainer / Assessor
- Software Test Engineer – Automotive Diagnostics
- Air Hygiene Team