Part Time Team Secretary - Audits and Accounts
Do you have secretary experience?
Have you worked in an accounts or business services environment previously?
If you are able to multi task and have a professional outlook then please read on!
Our client based in Cambridge is looking for a Secretary for the Audits and Accounts team on a Part time basis, duties will include:
- General secretarial and administration support
- Copy typing
- Audio typing
- Typing of accounts
- Assisting raising fee notes
- Assist with filing CT600's via Government Gateway
- Managing busy schedules
- Preparing and assisting with tax paperwork
Skills /Experience Required:
- A very strong IT understanding/grounding is essential
- Strong customer service skills
- High admin skills
- Candidates experienced in working an accounts or business services environment are to a distinct advantage
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Part Time - Monday - Friday 11am - 4pm
Salary: £24,000 pro rata
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef