1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £21k - £25k
Are you a music lover and IT enthusiast? Are you looking for your next opportunity in IT and ready to take the leap into an exciting new role for a cool digital music company? If you're a strong 1st/2nd Line Engineer this may be the perfect job for you.
The company provide the hardware, playlists and soundtracks that shape some of the UK's leading brands and their music profiles are played in businesses and bars across the UK, Europe and the world.
They're also the company behind Secret DJ, the UK's first social jukebox app.
They are looking for an experienced PC Support Engineer to join their busy production department.
The role involves all elements of software and hardware technical support, from initial telephone diagnosis to full repair and installation.
It's a varied and challenging role with tasks that include system assembly, PC troubleshooting, networking, site visits, digital music installation, hardware testing and training clients how to use our software and products.
To be considered you will need to show that you have excellent support skill and experience of working with Windows operating systems and possibly Linux desktop.
You will need an understanding of hardware troubleshooting, fault diagnosis, maintenance and construction.
Knowledge of networking and remote access software as well as a general understanding of networking and it's wider implications would be beneficial.
You will be a good communicator able to talk through both complex and simple solutions over the phone.
Finally, you will also need experience of audio visual equipment that will include a working knowledge of amps, equalizers, limiters and compressors and an understanding of the different audio software they use.
You will be experienced in the following areas:
·Windows 7/ 8 / XP / Linux desktop
·PC fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
·Networking and the Internet
·Remote PC repair and troubleshooting
Knowledge is also desirable in the following areas:
·Windows 8.1 desktop
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company has been providing music solutions to the hospitality, retail and leisure sectors since 1998.
Based in Central London with a staff of 15, they currently have a global install base of 2700 sites ranging from high street pubs and bars, family orientated restaurant chains, aspirational style bars and private members clubs to global hotel and retail groups.
They provide bespoke music profiles, playlists and a jukebox app to the bar, leisure, hospitality and retail sectors.
This is delivered through the manufacture and supply of a range of digital music players and social jukebox app, Secret DJ.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
On top of the fantastic starting salary of up to £25K, depending on experience, you will get to be a part of a creative environment where your suggestions and ideas matter.
You will have the opportunity to travel and get exposed to the AV industry, so if you're a music lover this role will be perfect for you.
You will also receive a generous 24 days' holiday and be located in the enviable location of Farringdon, a lively Central London area.
HOW TO APPLY
If this role sounds right for you, please submit your CV or give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k
- Applications & Trading Support Analyst - London - £42k - £48k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - London - £45k - £65k
- Web Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 3rd Line Project Engineer - Wandsworth - £38k - £45k
- HTML Email Developer - London - £25k - £30k
- 2nd / 3rd Line Engineer - Loughton - £30k - £35k