.NET Developer - C#
C#, Webforms, Winforms, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, MVC
£35,000 to £50,000 + 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible start & finish times plus some home working if desired
A small, growing software business based in Swindon are embarking on a major project to develop and support a bespoke software system used by a blue chip client to manage the service and repair activities of workshops and service partners throughout Europe, which will be developed using C#, Webforms, Winforms, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, MVC, using an Agile approach.
There are 5 .NET Developer s working so far on this project, and you'll play a key part in delivering all aspects of the software life-cycle: from understanding initial customer requirements, through design and development, documentation, testing, implementation, and long term system support and problem resolution.
You'll have the opportunity to have regular contact with the customer/end-user to help you build the best solution possible, and you may even get the chance to go visit them in Europe from time to time! The team are still evolving with more and more methodologies being introduced, so your input will be welcomed.
The company are very flexible around your personal requirements as well, so if you have special requirements with start & finish times they can support this, and they can also support home working 1-2 days a week if you need it.
As a .NET Developer, you should have 3-5 years industry experience using the below technologies:
Agile experience is a nice to have as well
If you like the idea of playing a key role in a development project that's just being kicked off now, that will see the end solution being used across Europe for a well-respected brand, you like using a variety of technologies like C#, Webforms, Winforms, SQL Server, WCF, WPF, MVC using an Agile approach, and you want a company that respects your personal situation and can actually accommodate your needs, you'll find it hard to work for a better company!
The salary for this .NET Developer role is between £35,000 to £50,000.
For more details on this and other .Net Developer roles in the Swindon area contact Jay Bicknell at ISL Recruitment or apply via this advert.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon