IT Support Techincian - Central London - £18k - £22k
Are you looking for your next opportunity in IT and fancy working in an innovative and creative environment? My client is looking for an IT Support Technician who can take the responsibility for the technology in the company's brand new state of the art market research lab in Old Street.
You will be troubleshooting any technical configuration issues their clients might have when setting up their prototypes to test, as well as helping with the running the IT for an office of approximately 20 members of staff.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a service design agency that transforms businesses through innovation.
They are a London based User Experience (UX) consultancy situated in the heart of the thriving digital district in Shoreditch.
They find real user insights and craft great user experiences and offer a range of services including user research, UX Strategy, usability testing, Conversion Rate Optimisation and UX Design.
They work hard, play hard and eat.
They also like to indulge occasionally in their office, and take full advantage of Whitecross street market and coffee shops dotted around the Old Street area.
Also quite partial to a slice of cake too.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working in close collaboration with the Director, Lab Manager and Office Manager, to be responsible for IT within the market research labs to include the following (full training will be provided):
●Ensuring clients have support trying to install and configure any digital prototypes (Web, mobile, desktop & console)
●Troubleshooting digital room displays
●Reporting to the Lab Manager
●Troubleshooting the Tobii eyetracker system (training provided)
●Managing the device kit for the labs e.g.
mobile, wearable technology
●Ensuring all the video files are accessible to clients and maintaining the servers
●Archiving videos after sessions
●Maintaining the Active Directory system (Windows 2012 server)
●Administering new email accounts/logins
●Changing passwords for PC's
●Maintaining company backups to cloud based services
●Installing new software on PCs/Macs e.g.
Adobe Creative Suite
●Rebuilding new PCs and reformatting old PCs
●Supporting the company VPN
●Managing company software directory and licenses
●MS Office, Google Docs, Google Drive literate.
You will need to be educated to GSCE or B-Tech level and have a positive, upbeat, customer service orientated, welcoming and adaptable attitude.
You will also need to be self-motivated and willing to support the team and have the confidence to ask questions if you're unsure of anything.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
On top of the fantastic starting salary of up to £22k, depending on experience, you'll receive a year one training contract for £3k to cover MCSE or similar, an annual training budget to attend conferences worth £500, gadget allowance, company pension scheme, healthcare and gym membership.
You will also receive an annual bonus and a generous 25 days' holiday per year.
HOW TO APPLY
This opportunity will not last long so submit your CV now! Or feel free to give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss the role in more detail.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k