Medical Negligence Senior Solicitor/Solicitor
We have a wonderful opportunity to join one of the top law firms in Merseyside.
They currently have 3 positions available and are currently accepting CV applications through Service Care Legal.
If you are looking for a change of scenery or a fresh challenge, please see the details below.
, Employ over 300 staff, working in the office or remotely
, In the Top 100 companies to work for 2016 (The Sunday Times)
, Modern, forward thinking approach to legal work
, Offer an impressive package of employee benefits, including flexible working hours
, Can offer remote working where attendance at the office is only 4 days a month
, Senior Solicitor - £45,000 - £60,000
To undertake responsibility and accountability for the progression of all cases in up to the point of settlement or issue.
The senior Solicitor will be accountable for the performance of the small team they work in and will ensure the settlement/issuing targets are achieved as per the budget.
The Senior Solicitor will now be responsible for file handling, and strategic planning to progress the case liaising with Team Leaders and file handlers by way of discussion and detailed file note with appropriate time recorded.
, Risk Assessment Solicitor x2 - £45,000 - £60,00
There are two positions available for highly experienced Solicitors with 5+ years PQE in Medical Negligence.
This position can offer remote working from home where office presence is only expected 4 days a month.
To undertake the risk assessment duties listed and liaise with the Medical Negligence Management Team on all issues and new queries coming into the department.
Previous supervisory experience is desired.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please contact Harry Northrop on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of working through Service Care Legal;
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowances
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists legal recruitment consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of legal staff to Private Sector and Public Sector organisations
Service Care Legal is a specialist recruitment agency supplying temporary and permanent professionals to Private Practices, Local Authorities and In-house Legal Departments nationwide.
We have in-depth experience of recruiting at all levels within the legal industry and consultants who specialise in specific markets to ensure you have a dedicated point of contact who's an expert in your area.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Impressive Employee Benefits
- Location: Merseyside, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208969
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-27 17:21:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland