1st/2nd Line Support - London - Up to £30k
Do you want to work for a top Law Firm in the heart of the city? Our client is looking for a Help Desk Support Analyst who provides outstanding customer service and enjoys being part of the escalation team of the company.
You will need to be a strong IT Support Analyst with former experience working in a professional environment.
As well as excelling in customer service, you will be technical and keen to stretch your skills with the support of a great team.
You must be a flexible IT professional used to working within a structured environment that is able to bring best practice methodologies to the team.
You will be happy to work on your own and within teams as well as assisting at all levels to ensure that the highest level of IT support is provided to the customer.
The right candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills capable of communicating at all levels throughout the business and be an ambassador of the IT Department.
You will act as part of the escalation team for the 1st Line Support Team and you will be expected to possess the ability to work with multiple tasks and competing priorities on a busy desk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working primarily with the following technologies:
·IT Service Desk - experience of at least one year
·Advanced Level MS Office 2010 / 2013
·Helpdesk Call Logging - ITSM
·PC Configuration/PC Hardware knowledge
·Knowledge of Protocols/Networking for basic connectivity testing
·Mobile Device - Blackberry/ IPhone/ SmartPhone support
·At least one year's experience working on a busy helpdesk supporting at least 250/500 users.
·Excellent working knowledge of MS Office 2010 / 2013
·CompTIA A+ Essentials
·ITIL Foundation (desirable but not essential)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are a law firm who get straight to the point of the commercial challenges their clients face and make it their business to understand the industries, the practical challenges and the principal goals for the future.
They want their clients to enjoy working with them so they attract the very best lawyers, some of the finest legal minds in the industry, who also possess a refreshingly understated approach to work and a sense of humour too.
Combined with one of the highest staff retention rates in the City, this allows their clients to develop long-term relationships with consistent teams of exceptional lawyers who have a genuine in-depth understanding and interest in their businesses.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a salary of up to £30k, depending on your experience.
Alongside this great salary, you will also have access to a host of company benefits including a gym membership and pension scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
This role is a great opportunity not to be missed.
Submit your CV now, or give Sophie Socrates a call on 02030966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k