1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - Up to £28k
Do you enjoy a challenge? Want to further your /Windows/Mac skills in an exciting environment? Support people face to face with this new and exciting opportunity based in the heart of London.
You will be building upon your already existing IT knowledge with a mind to further your skills in all areas.
Working face to face with people in the media sector and with the latest IT technologies, this is a challenging and lively atmosphere to work in - if you have experience in the IT sector and want to progress then this may just be your perfect next role.
Skills and responsibilities:
·Degree qualified preferably in Information Technology, or equivalent life experience - 2 to 4 year's experience in a support role
·Experience in a enterprise technology environment
·Experience with auto call logging (VoiP) infrastructure
·Experience of an ITIL based Service Desk environment
·Experience with a target driven (KPI) framwork
·Experience within a end-user service focused role
·Good knowledge of MAC and Windows environment (Windows 7 / MS Exchange / Active directory/Casper)
·Knowledge of iPhone, iPad and Blackberry
·Ability to work independently with strong sense of responsibility, initiative and self-motivation
·Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint experience/knowledge
·ServiceNow experience would be desirable
This role isn't for the timid or lazy.
The perfect candidate will be a confident well organised Support Engineer, who can communicate well with others and build rapport with all colleagues.
A background in IT is essential and even though this is primarily a Windows-based role you must be able to support Mac systems at a basic level.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is an international business-to-business media company.
They inform and connect business professionals in more than 150 countries through market-leading Exhibitions & Festivals and Information Services.
They exist to provide customers with world class content and connections empowering their businesses to be the best informed and best connected.
Their products enable focus, growth and value.
This company are considered as the thought leaders within their competitive market, they continually expand due to their great success, and this is a brilliant opportunity to get on board with an extremely fun and innovative company.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
On top of the £28k starting salary, depending on experience, and the opportunity to grow and further their skills, colleagues have a number of great company benefits such as private health care and a generous 25 days' holiday a year.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a very rare opportunity and won't be up for grabs for long.
Submit your CV now, or give Sophie a call on 020 30966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k