1st Line Support - Central London - £70 Per Day
Are you an IT Professional looking for an exciting new contract role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for a fantastic 1st Line Support Analyst for a contract opportunity based in Central London.
With a diverse range of people and various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will be working primarily with the following technologies and possess key competencies in (Essential):
, Active Directory
, Group Policy
, Microsoft Exchange Server
, Windows XP/7
, Networking: Port Patching, TCP/IP
, Hardware rollout, support & maintenance
, Core understanding of Microsoft Office suite and applications to deal with 1st line user queries/resolution (2010, 2013)
, Ability to use internal systems in relation to the role
, Understanding of support team / department working practices
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the business customer whilst ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company are a leading and award winning Media Company in London, who's creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
They work with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support/training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based in Central London, this company has an enviable location with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This position is offering a salary of £70 per day.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com.
Alternatively, give Sophie a call on 02030 966763 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k