Expand The Business As The New Ecologist
As this consultancy's new Ecologist, you can play a key part in growing the business in the Home Counties and ensure success for the next stage of your career.
This position requires a Class 2 Bat Survey License and relevant ecological consultancy experience, as well as this; a full UK driver's license with your own mode of transport will also be required to make the regular site visits.
One of the key benefits with this position is of course the chance to take ownership of your success.
Whilst working from home, you can show your skills as an independent consultant to continuously develop the business for many years to come.
The salary for this position will depend upon experience and will also be provided with an excellent package that separates this position from so many others in the market.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Registration Manager - Agrochemical
- Want to work in a rapidly improving school as a Maths Teacher?
- Year 3 Teachers - ‘Good’ OFSTED & Good Location
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Principle Scientist - Build your own team
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Supportive Management
- Support Worker - Surrey - Gain NVQ Levels
- Senior Practitioner- Fostering- Flexible Working -North West
- Freelance Form F Assessor - North East
- Fostering Social Worker - Training Provided - Home based
- Senior Practitioner - Auditing - Non Case Holding - £40k
- CHALLENGING QA MANAGER ROLE. INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK
- Research Scientist - ENTRY LEVEL
- Lead a team? Global Lead Safety Physician – Home based
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Career progression in Project Management?
- QC Team Leader CMO-Fast Progression-Switzerland
- Qualified Social Worker - R&A - South East
- QSW - Pre Birth/Court Work - South East - Immediate Start
- Category Manager - Sales Department - Growing Company