Through Care Service - Flexible Working - Yorkshire - £28/Hr
My client which is based in the Yorkshire region is looking for experienced Social Workers to join their newly formed Through Care team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successfully redesigned service that aims to keep workloads low and manageable.
The service conduct assessments and hold cases through to adoption.
However there is limited Court Work as this is usually completed by the Court Work team.
The service aims to provide stability to their service users and are also offering longer contracts to ensure that this is the case.
Working within the authority you will have the support of the Team Managers who are always on available for supervision.
You will also have the opportunity to work flexibly with condensed hours being offered to those applicants who may have prior commitments.
To be considered you should ideally have more than 2 years post qualified experience within a front line Social Work team.
You should also have access to a vehicle.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
Alternatively you can email me an up to date Word CV to R.email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Regulatory Specialist- best international Cosmetic Brands
- MI analyst – Junior position – Competitive rate
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Regulatory Affairs- Arbeiten und Denken Sie Global !
- Relaxed Working Environment - Sales/Marketing Manager
- Compliance Specialist- enjoy the beauty of German Capital City
- Entry Level Engineering with Training
- Develop Skills - Product Manager
- Bat Ecologists Needed - Positions UK wide!
- Senior Social Worker-LAC-Interview ASAP
- Biocides Specialist- work for the best company within the field
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Technical Trainer - Netherlands
- Diagnostic Technicians - Multiple Locations - Belgium
- Technologue Imagerie – CDD – Nice
- Sales Manager - InVitro Diagnostics - Romania
- Community RNLD - Wiltshire - Contract or Permanent
- Sales Manager-InVitro Diagnostics-Czech Republic
- Air Quality Consultant: Niche Skill, Senior Role