Children With Disabilities Team-Progress Within
I am currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team in the South West.
The team is currently growing to maintain a manageable caseload for all Social Workers, making the workplace a better environment for everyone involved to grow and develop.
This position is a great opportunity for any social worker looking to gain experience on this type of team, as my client is looking for someone with Child Protection and Court Work Experience.
Additionally, for this role, you will have to have HCPC and DBS, with a driving licence and assess to a vehicle.
To apply and hear more about this opportunity, please contact Lisa Keohane at NonStopCare on 020794022745 or email a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare