The successful candidate will join an established local company who need an experienced engineer to help configure and maintain their existing infrastructure and existing UNIX/Linux servers.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a Telco environment and an extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux systems administration.
They will also need to have worked as part of a team but have the self confidence and conviction to stand by their decisions and be able to take on and drive forward future projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- 4+ years Unix/Linux administration experience in a production environments.
- Strong virtualisation experience.
- Experience with apache/tomcat.
- Strong experience with TCP/IP.
- Strong VOIP experience would be highly desirable.
- Routing/switching/firewalls experience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
If this sounds like an interesting role for you then send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 00353 1525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- QA Tester
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer