Biotech Entry Level - Pharma - Growth possibilities
The company produces pharma products for some of the biggest companies in the world.
They have a solid base of national as well as international clients.
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop your network in the pharma industry.
Furthermore as the company is experiencing an incredible growth it offers the perfect chance to develop your career within the company and get promoted to more senior positions.
You will work in a team of highly motivated people on different tasks related to the production of cell therapy products.
The main focus will be on GMP and quality standards for the cleanroom.
You will be able to contribute to ground-breaking technologies and get the chance to develop yourself towards QA.
We are looking for someone with a bachelor or MBO in biotechnology and a background in cell culturing techniques.
It is important that you have experience within the lab or a GMP environment.
Your English must be fluent, but Dutch is not a requirement.
The company offers a dynamic position in a fast growing company.
You will get many possibilities to learn, grow and develop leading to more senior positions in the industry.
Send your CV in word format to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, internal extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: GMP, Cell Culture, Stem cells, Primary cells, Tissue culture, Clean Room, Sterility, Biotechnilogy, Biology, QA, Quality Assurance, QA Officer, Kwaliteit, SOP, Batch Review, Validation, Advanced Therapeutic Medicinal Products, Pharma, Pharmceutical, international, Maastricht, Limburg, Netherland
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ATM-R&A/MASH-Senior Practitioners Considered
- Innovative Diagnostics Corp. : Clinical R&D Leader
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- QA GMP Manager, Global Projects
- Business Development Manager-Top Vascular Player Worldwide
- Chemistry Teacher – Outstanding sixth form – New facilities
- English teacher – Urgent – Immediate interviews.
- Biology Specialist – High Performing Sixth Form – Academy schoo
- Aseptic Officer (Sterile Operational Quality Leader) - Travel
- Process Engineer - Pharma - great company
- Business Transformation Finance Manager - CFA, commercial team
- Support Analyst – variety of roles – January Start
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Creative Medical Writer Role–Scientific–London
- CRA in Germany – Kickstart your Medical Devices career!
- Marketing Manager – Leading Cosmetics - Paris
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East