Reward Manager - £55,000 - £60,000 - London
A key client of Williams Kent is looking for a strong Reward Manager to join their organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join our client's innovative team.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
ü Responsible for the management of Compensation, Benefits, Bonus, Commission and Recognition.
ü Management of reward data and assist in the implementation and transition into a new HR system.
ü Manage employee benefits schemes and communications to highlight the benefits available to all employees.
ü Previous experience with management of end to end reward cycles.
ü Advanced analytical ability and comfortable being 'hands on' with data.
ü Excellent communication skills and confidence interacting with all levels of the business.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply below, or for more information call Dean on 0203 800 1163.
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - £45,000 - London