SSW - MASH- NonCaseholding
A Local Authority client in East London is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
The client is one of the more reputable Local Authorities in the area.
In addition to being eligible for a relocation package that includes payments of up to £7,500 and an affordable housing scheme, you'll have access to a huge number of opportunities and schemes that are not available to locum staff or offered in other Local Authorities.
- A competitive salary determined on your experience and how well you interview.
- Lower caseloads than similar positions for other Authorities in the area.
- A great management team that supports you in doing your cases.
- Staff discounts at retailers.
- Training opportunities.
- Recruitment and retention payments of £5,000 over your first year.
- A car allowance.
Successful applicants will have worked for at least 12 months in a statutory Social Work Team previously.
You must also be HCPC registered and have access to a vehicle.
If you're interested in applying to this opportunity, contact me, Dave Noblett on 0207 940 2100 2104 or send me your CV in word format to D.Noblett@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Market Access_consultancy_XP required !