Technical Project Manager
GE Grid Solutions Business is a major turnkey project management organisation with a multi-million pound turnover.
Our SPL business provides High Voltage Transmission & Distribution solutions to national utilities and large electrical power generators and users.
In the heart of Staffordshire, within our Offshore Wind Integration Centre, a position has become available for a Technical Project Manager.
You will manage the overall technical co-ordination of allocated projects ensuring that the engineering work required is completed to programme and to the required quality.
The Technical Project Manager will ensure all requirements for substation systems associated with projects are defined by the preparation of equipment and service specifications, schedules of equipment, drawings and diagrams, as required, to promote ease of installation and operation of the system.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for:
*Manage the technical content of the project
*Resolving technical issues which arise during the design implementation phase
*Complying with the customer's requirements and to ensure engineering team members precisely understand the technical approach to the work ahead
*Prepare or identify technical specifications and other engineering documents
*Receive technical documentation from external suppliers and verify they are in accordance with our technical requirements.
*The Technical Project Manager will manage the design review process
*Provide technical support to the Project Manager in day-to-day management of the project.
*Provide support to the site team
*Provide feedback to Tendering to improve future tendering
*Identifying and reporting opportunities to the Project Manager
Technical Project Manager Requirements:
*Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in an Electrical Engineering discipline
*Must have previous experience within a Technical Project Manager position.
*Power engineering experience, familiarity with the standard practices and procedures
*Substation engineering design, substation products and services experience
*Strong communication skills, written and oral
*Good understanding of the High Voltage Systems business environment and commercial awareness
To Apply For The Technical Project Manager Position:
If you are interested in the position of Technical Project Manager, looking to further develop your career in engineering with a global organisation , please forward your CV call Rosie on 0161 905 8727
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis
- Global Mobility & Compensation Consultant - Amsterdam
- International Move Coordinator - Cologne
- Global Talent & Development Manager - Bonn
- International Mobility Expert - Amsterdam