Theatre Manager - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - Blackpool
Theatre Manager - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - Blackpool - Salary up to £55,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent Full Time Role
My Client is the second largest provider of private healthcare in the UK with 39 hospitals employing over 8,000 staff and treating 930,000 patients each year.
They offer treatment for private patients, funded by health insurance, those choosing to pay for themselves and NHS patients under the government's Choose and Book system.
The hospitals provide a wide range of services, from diagnostic and routine investigations, to more complex surgery.
They are looking for an experienced Theatre Manager to take charge of their excellent team of surgical staff.
They would ideally like candidates to come forward with additional professional development related to surgery (MSc etc) but would equally consider candidates with extensive experience in theatre management.
In return, they promise to look after their staff properly, with rewarding work, fulfilling opportunities and excellent benefits including;
-Excellent group personal pension scheme
-Comprehensive private medical cover
-Retail, Gym and entertainment discounts
-Season ticket loans
-Formal Staff Recognition scheme
-33 days minimum holiday (including bank holidays)
-Opportunities to work flexibly
-Long service recognition
-Supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals
As a Theatre Manager, your duties will include:
-To provide strong leadership and direction to all staff across the service and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise relating to professional issues.
-To undertake and delegate the management and organisation of care provision within the -Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team.
-As a Theatre Manager (RGN or ODP), you will have:
-A Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC (RGN) or HCPC (ODP)
The legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jordan on 0161 235 6953 for more information.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -