Compliance Manager - Stockholm
In the role as Compliance Manager you will be responsible to follow the developments in the quality assurance area in the company and to ensure that the work is carried out according to cGMP.
You will participate in the improvement and adaptation projects for quality systems, particularly in relation to inspection and quality and distribution agreements as well as continued improvement in place when it comes cGxP to strengthen quality.
As the Compliance Manager, you will perform internal and external inspections of the company's suppliers, contract manufacturers and laboratories and distributors.
You will also handle the QA approvals and agreements on quality for them.
During inspections from authorities and partners of the company are you with, and organizes and coordinates the work back-office work.
Solid experience in working in the pharma / biotech
Experience of implementing and organizing internal and external inspections in GxP environment
Experience working with and implement, enforce quality agreements and have work experience from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and life science industry
Good knowledge of working with kvalitetssytem and improving these
Swedish and English is a requirement
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please contact me, Joakim Martinsson on +46 (0)8 46 50 58 19 or send your word.doc to S.Martinsson@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- French with Spanish Teacher – Quickly Secure Position
- QSW Looked After Children (LAC) - Go Perm
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands