Staff/Senior Staff Nurse - Neuro Complex Care
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Neuro Complex Care team at their impressive purpose-built Neurological Care and Neuro-Rehab Centre based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
This is a full-time post but our client is open to hearing from candidates seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Specialist Neurology nursing staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Neuro Complex Care nurse role, places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
Our client is a leading independent provider of specialist neurological care for people aged 18 onwards with physical conditions, restricted mobility, difficult and diverse behaviours.
This centre provides an outstanding level of nursing care; working with both the patient and their families to create personal prescribed care programmes to suit the patient’s specific needs.
Being a family owned and operated organisation offers their employees a refreshing sense of community spirit in the workplace, in addition to a bespoke training and development program.
Registered Nurse with full NMC registration (not requiring a period of supervised placement)
Candidates must be Tracheostomy, IV and Feeding pump competent, and be familiar with non-invasive ventilation.
Candidates will need to provide ongoing monitoring, support and assessment of residents’ physical and physiological needs.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists.
The additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Occupational pension scheme with employer contribution
- Up to 33 days annual leave; paid sick leave, and financial recognition for long service
- Accident and illness insurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- A bespoke training and development program
- A health cash plan which provides cash contributions towards health maintenance costs including dental and optical.
- Life insurance cover and death in service benefit
- Employee assistance programme; 24 hours, 365 days a week
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
For a summary of all current Medic International Neuro & Rehabilitation Jobs click HERE
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£30k - 35k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NSN2410/01
- Posted: 2016-07-28 17:31:55 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- General Hospital Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- Decontamination / Surgical Sterile Services Manager
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- Theatre (Anaesth-Rec) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- Mammography/MRI Radiographer
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- Senior Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
- Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner (P/T 30hrs)
- Staff Nurse- Long-Term Mental Health
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- Theatre Scrub/Anaesthetic/Rec Practitioner