Business Development Manager- Humidifiers - £60,000
Would you like a new challenge and the chance to work within a highly reputable company?
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within an international market leading manufacturer of Humidifiers.
You will be selling an unrivalled portfolio of Steam, Evaporative and Hybrid Humidifiers as well as Air Conditioning, Air Handling Units and Chillers.
You will have the opportunity to visit customers face to face and visit exhibitions and conferences to display the new innovative products.
With excellent training on offer, to ensure you hit the ground running, this is an opportunity to flourish and take that next step in your career.
APPLY NOW, INTERVIEWS STARTED.
Job Title- Business Development Manager, Area Sales
Industry- Humidifiers, Air Handling Units, Air Conditioning, Chillers
Location - Bristol, South West
Package - £35,000- £40,000 Basic £60,000 OTE Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Laptop and Mobile
The role of a Business Development Manager requires the ability to drive new business revenues through the acquisition and servicing of new customers in need of Humidifiers.
You will be selling Steam, Evaporative, Hybrid Humidifiers as well as Air Conditioning, Air Handling Units and Chillers.
You will be selling these products into Architects and Contractors and Specifiers and end users.
You will self-generate leads, building rapport with clients to demonstrating a key technical understanding of the products and its offerings.
Communicating both by phone and face to face you will be an effective communicator with a wide range of decision makers.
You will be travelling around your assigned territory to meet with clients, pitching the product and ensuring successful relationships are built over this varied sales cycle.
The new Business Development Manager should be a highly motivated and ambitious individual with experience within a sales environment.
It would be preferable for the individual to have a background in HVAC or a construction or specification product to hit the ground running.
It is essential you have sold into Architects, Contractors, Consultants and end users along with being dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic candidate with a high level of self-motivation and tenacity, able to work autonomously and achieve set targets on a regular basis.
As a Business Development Manager you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £35,000- £40,000 depending on experience with a realistic OTE of £60,000.
You will be given the chance to progress within this highly reputable company, along with the additional benefits which include Car/ Car Allowance Pension, Healthcare, Laptop and Phone.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales and Account Management Roles.
Contact Nancy Inglis at h2 for more information.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Retail Technology - £80,000
- Sales Director - Enterprise Software - £250,000 OTE
- Sales Director - Information Governance - £250,000 OTE
- Business Development - Wide Format Printers - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Mobile App Software - £70k
- Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/New York - £60,000 OTE
- Sales Manager-Intercom/Door Entry/Access Control-£80,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager - £50,000
- Business Development - AdTech / Software - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Rebranding - £55,000
- Business Development Manager- Umbrella Services- £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Recycling - £45,000
- National Account Manager- Consumer Electronics - £80,000
- Business development executive – Printing solutions - £50k O
- Business development manager – Printing solutions - £60k OTE