Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Healthcare Assistants in Cumbria and the North West.
We have weekday and weekend shifts available at various mental health services.
The positions are Band 2 & 3 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are from £10.00 - £15.00 per hour.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible, for further information.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £10 - £15 per hour + Uplifts for Nights and Weekends
- Location: Cumbria, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-07-28 17:46:41 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London